Single User Software License FISH – GenASis FISHView for GenASIs Scan & Analysis Platform Inclusive of Single User Software License GenASIs mCounter inclusive of Wireless Keypad for all platforms
FISHView software for GenASIs Scan & Analysis Platform + mCounter
GenASIs FISHView is a multicolor/multidimensional image capture and enhancement software. It enables users to perform global and local image enhancements, annotations, sharing, printing and report generation. Generally used within a manual workflow, GenASIs FISHView allows users to perform analysis on single FISH images and cells.
- Expanded functionality for manual and automatic microscopes
- Automatic Z-axis control for auto focus, Z-stacking and 3D data export
- Automatic XY motorized stage to save time and contribute to a paper-free lab environment
- Support for any number of filters and multiple automated filter wheels
- Powerful automated multi-layer imaging
- Automatic exposure control and image enhancement, fully automatic with no user interaction
- User-defined image capture region
- Full karyotyping solution with optional multispecies support
- Enhanced quantitative support for signals and cells intensity and morphology
Timesaving image enhancement
- Powerful automatic and manual control over contrast, brightness, and sharpness levels of the entire image and individual signals
- Automatic background correction to compensate for microscope and sample non-uniformities. Robust image analysis
- Automatic and manual segmentation to obtain the morphology and intensity of each object, complete with its color layers
- Dedicated detection and quantification of multiple small signals, such as telomeric probes
- 3D image data easily exported to popular analysis and visualization software programs
- Unique band enhancement for metaphase analysis
- Dedicated color schemes for numerous sample types, such as support or inverted counterstains with probe signals
ASI develops image analysis & diagnostic tools for clinical and research applications. The company’s GenASIs platform integrates within the existing workflow of the microscope and LIS framework, improving upon the lab’s capabilities by providing a turn-key solution capable of slide capture, image analysis, case report and sign-out. With ASI, labs achieve higher throughput and enhanced clinical results based on accurate, reproducible and standardized analysis.
ASI specializes in cytogenetic and pathology applications, and currently supports brightfield and fluorescent microscopes for karyotype, in-situ hybridization (ISH) and immuno-histochemistry (IHC) applications. And with our unique capabilities in HyperSpectral imaging, ASI is also the leading supplier of spectral imaging microscopes to research labs around the globe.
Via an array of modular add-on tools which increase functionality and efficiency, ASI offers a custom-fit solution to any sized lab.
The GenASIs™ automated imaging platforms for genetic and pathology analysis provide state of the art diagnostic aids for pathologists and cytogeneticists, with reproducible and reliable results. The GenASIs platforms can be used with any brand of brightfield or fluorescent microscope, and support manual and automatic scanning for a wide range of workflows and applications, to best suit the needs, size and budget of any lab’s.
The GenASIs Hyperspectral is an innovative platform for companion diagnostics, providing the perfect solution for un-mixing of multiplexed biomarkers and superb qualitative and quantitative data by coping with many dyes simultaneously, both in brightfield and fluorescent staining.
The GenASIs platform is FDA cleared for FISH clinical applications such as ALK, UroVysion, HER2/neu, CEP XY and Karyotyping. ASI complies with major regulatory requirements and international quality standards.
ASI, the industry’s leading microscopy imaging solution provider since 1993, has dozens of registered patents in the US, Europe and Japan and thousands of systems deployed worldwide. ASI has worldwide offices in the US, Europe and Asia and a global network of distributors.
ASI Cytogenetics Booklet
ASI HyperSpectral Booklet
ASI HyperSpectral for Remote Sensing
ASI Pathology Booklet
CAP’14 Poster Presentation
Complete Pathology Solution