We bring scientists, engineers and business delegates together to accelerate the implementation of a scalable and high-quality cell engineered process in response to the rapidly growing demand for industry and clinical uses. Demonstrate expertise, see equipment up and running, and establish new contacts, this forum offers a unique opportunity with face to face access to the suppliers of advanced solutions in cell manufacturing technologies, gene- and cell-based therapies, and regenerative medicine.
Running concurrent to the exhibition is an array of technical sessions specifically to provide engineers and researchers with the latest advances in both technical and practical aspects of new and emerging trends. This is an excellent opportunity to share how you addressed a certain issue by implementing a new technology, or using an existing technology in an innovative way.
Become a part of the gathering delivering the most focused science and business content, coverage will include, but is not limited to:
- Cell processing & automation.
- Process monitoring, quality control & testing.
- Cell culture & bioproduction.
- Spheroid & organoid engineering & applications.
- Stem cells in regenerative medicine.
- Engineering technologies for Cell-based therapies.
- Instruments & equipment, reagent & materials.
- Logistics, supply chain & manufacturing support services.